Printing Amaya Home-page in Windows 2000

From: Suki Venkat <skvenkat@tnq.co.in>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:01:59 +0530
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi Everyone,

    I am trying to print Amaya Home-page in Windows 2000.
    The bar(line) in math-fraction appears in the print four or five lines
below where it should appear.
    This is also true for any other fractions I create myself.
    The font converts to Times New Roman and Symbol in the postscript output.
    Am I using the wrong printer/driver (HP Laser Jet 4050 N PS).

S.K.Venkatesan
TnQ Books and Journals, Chennai