Page closes unexpectedly.

From: Jim Hurley <jimhurley@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:46:05 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
The page: http://www.fs.fed.us/r2/mbr/rd-laramie/upcomingevents.shtml will start to load and open and then my version of Amaya 7.2 February 3 2003 will unexpectedly close the browser window. I have Windows 2000 service pack 3 and all current patches. This page would open in 6.2, but I updated to day and the new version fails. I'm new to using Amaya so I hope I've sent this message to the correct site, if not would you forward it to the appropriate location and if I'm notified I'll use that address in the future.
Thanks,
Jim

HURLEY & ASSOCIATES, LLC
jimhurley@qwest.net
Jim & Lori Hurley

The mind is and interesting place to visit. If you haven't
visited with yours lately you should, it may be lonesome.

"The total IQ remains constant while the world's population
is growing." Steve Williams

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning." Robert Cringley