Re: font overlaps, and it is indicated in Japanese XHTML.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 00:24:46 +0900
jc5m-ootk@asahi-net.or.jp (Masaya Ootsuki) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I make a trial run of Amaya(7.2+ Feb 21 2003) on
> Windows 2000sp3.
> A problem in browsing XHTML, font overlaps, and
> it is indicated in Japanese XHTML. Specially,
> when a Latin text lasts following Japanese text,
> a font overlaps, and it is indicated.
> This problem can be reproduced in the XHTML of
> the Web site (http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~JC5M-OOTK/)
> which I am making .
>
> TANKS.
> --- From MUSASHINO TOKYO, Japan.
> Name; Masaya Ootsuki.
> E-MAIL; JC5M-OOTK@asahi-net.or.jp
> Web; http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~JC5M-OOTK/

It works perfectly on my Linux box, but it seems that Amaya
has troubles with your Japanese font on your Windows 2000sp3.

I'll have a look at the problem. I guess it's a problem with Japanese
character widths. Could you confirm?