Re: views

oops -- i missed that one completely as it is on a different menu !!!
functions exist as desired .... even multiple sheets ... great stuff

On 24 Mar 2003 at 13:13, Irene Vatton wrote:

Date sent:      	Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:13:54 +0100
From:           	Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
To:             	"John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Copies to:      	www-amaya@w3.org
Subject:        	Re: views

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:04:40 -0500
"John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

> it would be nice to have a view that says ---  show stylesheet
> some of my students are using stylesheets but making errors
> your parser flags them nicely   but i can't see in context...
> when there are parser errors in source, i can use source view
> for context .....

When Amaya detects errors in style sheets it flags them too and gives
the line number and the file name.
You can open the style sheet file with Style>Open. Style sheet lines are
numbered.

> trying desparately to use Amaya in a student learning environment
> but as their techniques develop with tables and nested tables,
> amaya loses rendering....   //
> John Russell, VE3LL@RAC.CA
> http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll (2 L's as in LLAMA)
> check HTML at http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/