Re: question/bug: can't copy/cut & paste into or out of URI window

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 05:11:05PM -0500, Daniel Weitzner wrote:

> Version: 7.2
> Platform:X11 on Mac OSX 10.2.4
>
> I am unable to cut/paste/copy into or out of the URI/Open dialogue box
> at the top of the main amaya window. Also unable to cut/paste/copy into
> the attribute dialog box when completing an href. I used to be able to
> do this in the Windows version.
>
> Any tips or is this a bug?

Amaya has nothing to do with this.

Apple's X11 uses the same copy/paste mecanism as usual X11.
You have to copy/paste using the "middle" mouse button.

In X11's preferences, there's an "input" section which enables
middle and right buttons emulation (option click and command click
respectively).

Hope this helps

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C Sophia-Antipolis