Amaya on MacOS X

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:13:12 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi folks,

I have updated the information on installing Amaya [1] again. Major
changes are
 + how to resolve missing dependencies (for people installing the latest
"unstable" package from fink)
 + libwcs (needed for the internationalised version) is now in fink
unstable - helpful for people pushing the limits.

I note on the amaya-dev list that Damian is trying to build a version
that doesn't depend on X...

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/amaya-darwin

cheers

Chaals
--
Charles McCathieNevile          Fundacion Sidar
http://www.sidar.org