Re: erratum

From: John Russell <ve3ll@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:48:37 -0500
To: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>, www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: redoak@gofree.indigo.ie

RALPH: The Irish love of wordplay humour does not translate well
     to non-native speakers ....
IRENE:  What Ralph was attempting to say in a humourous way was
   that he detected a typographical error where Amaya  is printed as Anaya
   in the documentation ..... just a misprint error.....

I am noticing that my student's projects look pretty good in Amaya except
for the chap that uses lots of tables .....  so i guess that may be coming
 soon.  Personally I hope all your heads are together and working on float
 so that the w3.org  stuff looks better ...   float is used in a lot of pages
now ...