Info request

From: Walter Pasqualone <walter.pasqualone@isis-papyrus.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 03:38:53 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org
Cc: roberto.anzola@isis-papyrus.com

Hello,
as a software company releasing products on many platforms and
Web-technology environments, we
are considering the possibility of integrating in our products an
Html-editor derived from your sources.
What we need is a full understanding of the limitations/fees/rules in
using and distributing your sources
embedded in our products.
Therefore we ask if you'd be so kind as to let us know whether we need
some contract-like statement or any other kind of agreement.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

                W.Pasqualone

--
Walter PASQUALONE Development Team
ISIS Papyrus Italy Srl

Tel: (+39) 0125 6455 402
Fax: (+39) 0125 6455 150
E-mail: walter.pasqualone@isis-papyrus.com

Info: info@isis-papyrus.com
Hotline: (+43) 2236 27551 111

Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.