Installation using NSIS

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:04:58 -0500
In order to have a more configurable and open installation system for
Windows, I am working on a script for the open Nullsoft SuperPimp
Installation System.  If possible, could I get a list of what files go
with the current installation components (Amaya Itself, Documentation,
Other Languages, etc.)?  Also, what license should I display for Amaya
and is it available in other languages?  What languages should the
installer work in?  Thanks for any input.

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
http://www.cherokeescouting.org/OtherUnits/Troop545IIN/brant.xhtml

If "Actions speak louder than words," how is that "The pen is mightier than the sword."?