Re: Why can't I copy text from the "PARSING.ERR" window in Windows?

From: Mark Seven Smith <pampaluz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:10:47 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Irene Vatton wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:37:56 -0800
> Mark Seven Smith <pampaluz@cox.net> wrote:
>

>>Why can't I copy text from the "PARSING.ERR" window in Amaya (from the
>>"Views" menu) in Windows?
>

> The "PARSING.ERR" window is a sort of Text window. On Unix platforms
> you can copy the content of that window like in other windows.
> I'll see why it doesn't work on Windows platforms

Curious.  I noticed that on my copy of Emacs in Windows, I could not use
  <control-V> to paste text into Emacs from the Windows clipboard; but I
could do it if I used "Paste" from the edit menu.  Later I realized that
in Emacs, this was done with <control-Y>--just like in Linux!  :)

Later today I'll try doing a middle click (I've only got two buttons on
my laptop, but I think I can reconfigure them to do a middle-click in
combination with a control key or something). I'll try that and other
Unix-y things to try & get copy & paste to work with Amaya.

Thanks,

--
Mark Seven Smith
pampaluz@cox.net