Why can't I copy text from the "PARSING.ERR" window in Windows?

From: Mark Seven Smith <pampaluz@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:37:56 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Why can't I copy text from the "PARSING.ERR" window in Amaya (from the
"Views" menu) in Windows?

What I mean is, there's a list of errors, and I wish to select them with
the mouse, and click <control-C> and then paste them someplace else (or
peraps save the whole window as a text file, and open it there).  It
doesn't work, however, and I have to re-type them all by hand.

Is this a feature or a bug? ;)
--
Mark Seven Smith
pampaluz@cox.net