Re: amaya <p>/"enter" problem

From: Laurent Carcone <Laurent.Carcone@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:54:26 +0100
To: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello Amy,

Actually, Amaya enters an infinite loop in this case.
I think it's due to the structure of your document that contains several <html>
 and <doctype> elements.
Before editing it, could you open the source view, remove these extra elements
(lines 12 to 26) the end tags </html> line 435 and the misplaced element <p>
htm</p> line 438, then synchronize it. You could now use the return button.
Before further investigations, I'd like to know if you created this document
with Amaya and if you was able to edit it with an older version.

Thanks,

Laurent