Re: Amaya @ MacOS X

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:10:16 -0500 (EST)
To: Robert Peloschek <robert.peloschek@aon.at>
cc: <www-amaya@w3.org>, <Jose.Kahan@inrialpes.fr>

Hi RObert,

I think you can use fink apt-get to install Amaya without developer tools,
but you need x11 for it to run.

If you use apt-get to install x11 then you should be able to resume your
download even if it stops, but it does take a long time to download (I
installed fink, amaya and X11 via modem several times and it isn't fun but it
is possible).

I don't know if Apple's license allows me top put their X11 and Developer
tools onto a CD, but I can put X11 and Amaya on one and post it to you if you
send me your address off-line. (Next request for a CD by mail I will direct
to you though ;-)

cheers

Charles McCN