amay spell check hides miss-spelled word

From: Jeff Hill <JeffreyHill@att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:35:16 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hello,

Thanks for a nice html editing program which the EPICS
collaboration can use on both UNIX and Windows.

I notice that on my Windows 2000 workstation that Amaya is
cutting off the part of the spell check dialog that displays
the miss-spelled word (see attached). Since it also frequently
scrolls the main window so the highlighted word in the main
window is mostly off screen then it is difficult to determine
what word is being corrected.

I am running Amaya 7.2 on a windows 2000 pc with a Matrox G450
display card, 1600x1200 resolution, and two monitors.

Jeff