Re: Amaya 7.2 as editor

From: Juan Lanus <jlanus@netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:27:41 -0300
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Stefano Zanelli wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> I'm using Amaya 7.2 GTK as HTML editor. Till version 7.1 I was able to see background images, with 7.2
> I only see a "neutral" color. Why???

check menu: Special -> Preferences -> General [Show background images]

> On the same problem... is there a way to set the default background to white?

menu: Special -> Preferences -> Color [Document background color]

If you use the palette remember to choose the colur with the other mouse
button, otherwise you'll be changing the foreground color.

Good luck!

Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL
Argentina