RE: Amaya 7.2 Bug Report: Color names

I don't want to start a language war on this but I do like to put my 2 cents
in:

In the X11/Unix environment, both US-english and UK-english are defined as
selectable languages. They both clearly use their own gray or grey. The
default language is 'C', after the programming language. It's a kind of
international-english. If this is the language mode (or there is no language
specified at all) all spellings are correct and one of them is used
(randomly?)

For amaya, I would say to do the same (or something similar). If the
language mode is US-english or similar, then use US-English in the keywords
(gray etc.). If the langueage mode is UK-english or similar (like other
english variants from the Commonwealth) use UK-english for the keywords
(grey etc.). As a European (I'm Dutch), I vote for UK-english for the
default to use if the above selection is not applicable.

If the language is clearly set to one of the english variants, the already
available keywords can be 'translated' too if other keywords are also
optimized (or was is optimised ;-)?

As for the subject, It's not a bug, gray and grey are both aliasses to color
'190 190 190'. See the 'rgb.txt' file on your unix system.

CBee