Exit on Amaya7.2 and emacs

From: Christian Mondrup <scancm@biobase.dk>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:27:21 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Am I the only user of amaya7.2 (GTK version) *and* emacs under linux
experiencing that activating amaya's exit keyboard shortcut ^X-^C does
not only influence an amaya window but is 'inherited' (with a definitely
unwanted effect) by an emacs job running under the same X server? I
don't remember to have encountered that 'behaviour' with prior amaya
versions.

I'm running Redhat7.3 and have configured my Gnome window manager to
focus a window by mouse pointer.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus