Re: Amaya 7.1 Bug Report and Wish List

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 18:30:20 -0500
To: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 11:21, Irene Vatton wrote:
> > Someone wrote to me with a suspicion that it relates to when both a
> > name and a id are included. As an experiment, I've stopped using names
> > all-together on a few pages to see if the problem recurrs.
>
> This bug is now fixed in the CVS base.

I haven't had much experience yet to determine if this is fixed because I
changed my practice of not using "name" since it is being deprecated.
Unfortunately, Amaya seemingly fails to link to local targets (xhtml 1.1
transitional) when they are only decorated with an ID.

Can you confirm this behaviour?