Variant to Amaya-s make-book and Section-numbering

From: Beerse, Corné <c.beerse@torex-hiscom.nl>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:47:10 -0500 (EST)
To: "'maillist amaya'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hi

Amaya has the Special->MakeBook function. Is there a tool that does the
reverse? Roughly: create sections from every <h2>-tag (or other
chapter-header-level) and create an index? Of cource, I'd like some tuning
in there but I'd save that for the next step.

Then, the amaya wysiwig view has Special-SectionNumbering. It's nice inside
amaya but once outside amaya, I miss the numbers. Is there a tool that
generates the numbers in the title so they show up in all browsers?

It would be nice if amaya had such stuf build in but some external tools
will do. I hate to say it but preferably on an M$Windows platform since I
have to convince the webadmins...

CBee

--
C. Beerse