comments about amaya

From: Martin RUPP <martin-rupp@ifrance.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:57:33 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>
Hello ,

I have downloaded amaya 5.3 and I  use it as a web editor.
For me Amaya is very useful , with a powerful interface and have very interesting features .

But there is a very bad point : sometimes , when I'm running low of memory , Amaya send an ASSERT VC++ Macro Box ( i believe it was not possible to see it for the final version of a soft ) , crash , and delete ALL the content of my XHTML page : Zero bytes !

Now , I always make a copy of my work every minutes , but it's not very convenient .
Anyway , I still believe that Amaya is the only free  / serious web editor on the web ...

I work under win 95b with 64 Mo RA , PC 133 MhZ

best regards

Martin RUPP