Re: Amaya 7.1 Bug Report and Wish List

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:07:07 -0500 (EST)
To: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
cc: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>, <www-amaya@w3.org>

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Joseph Reagle wrote:

>On Tuesday 21 January 2003 00:42, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> Decreasing the level is easy - select the list, then
>> edit->transformations (c-t, c-x in unix) ->remove one level.
>
>Jose mentioned this as an option a while ago, but couldn't get it to work
>with me. (If I click Edit/Transform nothing happens.)

Are you clicking it with a list (not just a list item) selected?

I realise now that you might want to be able to make the transformation for a
couple of items out of a list.

If there is no applicable transformation you should get a message in the
status bar. Otherwise there might just be a bug somewhere, but I would be
surprised because I use this feature a few times a week, and have done across
many releases...

cheers

Chaals