Re: 7.1 bombs - *** Amaya: Irrecoverable error ***~

From: Clint Olsen <clint@0lsen.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:43:25 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi:

Thanks for the note.  I was messing around with the W3C validator for
various specs.

The 'doing badly' was trying to come up with a CSS that would replace using
tables for rendering layout presentation.  I was having difficulty finding
_anything_ that would render the same under Amaya, Mozilla, and Internut
Exploder.  I must say I'm not encouraged by what I've seen so far.

-Clint