Amaya 7.1 Bug Report and Wish List

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:23:02 -0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org

The most important bug: please make it some appending "1" to id's that it
thinks are colliding. I've become very careful about collisions, in fact
I've created scripts to take care of id attributes but I still find Amaya
appending "1s" to my id's and breaking links. Consequently, I'm happy if it
complains of invalidity -- and then I might be able to trace this bug to
some event -- but it should not try to fix this.

PENDING

1. I really wish it wouldn't rewrite my names/id to prevent
collision, this has cost me hours in accumulated time in figuring out
where I have broken fragments. When I copy something, it's fine if the
new (pasted) name/id number changes, but not the original name.
4. Feature request: bounce (increase/decrease) the nesting level of nested
lists easily.
5. A shortcut key for skipping/replacing+next in the spell checker so I
don't have to rely upon the mouse and compex navigation to quickly move
through the document.