Re: cut and paste still acting funny

Irene:

There is a quirk I see in W2K that started with v7: the "Open" text
looks as selected when the program starts, even when it's doesn't have
the focus.
This is a bit confusing.
It looks as if you were enabled to ctrol+X to cut it but it does nothing.
It works after moving focus to the Open field.

Also, BTW, I've found a way to move the focus there by using the
keyboard. Netscape uses ctrol+tab, it might be also ctrol+PgDown.
This is used to switch from a focus cycle to a different one.

Saludos!

Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL
Argentina