Re: Colours problems...

Hi,

you can create a user style sheet, and install it in ~/amaya.css - this
is documented in the pages on configuring amaya, under "configuration
directory and file conventions".

If you don't want to write the CSS yourself, you can use Amaya to create a
page with the right styles, and copy the CSS from the page into
~/.amaya/amaya.css

One of the things I would like to see is a page which contains that elements
needed for styling by example, along with a complete style sheet. You could
then use Amaya to restyle it, and save out the CSS part as a style sheet. But
this involves time I never seem to find.

In the menu special -> preferences -> colours you can also select various
style type options. I have no idea how these two interact. (and I am using
version 7.2 on a Macintosh - there might be differences between that and the
latest version).

cheers

Charles McCN