RE: Attn: Virus Alert [was Re: Your application]

From: Maurizio Codogno <puntomaupunto@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 13:29:33 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org

>If you got a message coming from Irene with the following
>message:
>
>On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 03:11:01PM +0900, Irene Vatton wrote:
>> Please see the attached file.

actually I noticed such worms from a batch of addresses, with
domains like vim.org and the like. It seems that the creator of the
virus chose to use email addresses from well-known people...
The worm itself should be a variation of the one shown ten days ago,
which sent mail from "support@microsoft.com".

ciao, .mau.