Re: Medusa was Re: Is it possible to use one SVG to contain other SVGs, in a way that also enables the user to copy the contained SVGs and paste them into another document, for instance into ms Word?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:19:53 +0100
Cc: Paul Cheyrou-lagreze <Paul.Cheyrou-Lagreze@inrialpes.fr>, <www-amaya@w3.org>
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>

Paul,

not sure if you are away, but if direct recursion is not to be
supported, is there still a reasonable case for supporting tertiary
use*?

Jonathan

* see below "a file uses <use> to link to a file that <uses> use. "
This will certainly be used by me if possible, for instance perhaps the
sunglasses on people in a scene.