Re: Medusa was Re: Is it possible to use one SVG to contain other SVGs, in a way that also enables the user to copy the contained SVGs and paste them into another document, for instance into ms Word?

Paul,

not sure if you are away, but if direct recursion is not to be
supported, is there still a reasonable case for supporting tertiary
use*?

Jonathan

* see below "a file uses <use> to link to a file that <uses> use. "
This will certainly be used by me if possible, for instance perhaps the
sunglasses on people in a scene.