Bug with style in <td> ?

From: Serge Torres <Serge.Torres@ens-lyon.fr>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:18:26 +0200 (CEST)
To: www-amaya@w3c.org

Hi,

That's me again with column width issues:

With a very simple document (see below, <html> and <head> elements
omitted, XHTML 1.1 document type),Amaya-8.0 (Linux, GTK binaries on Debian and
Redhat as well) will not not show the columns with their proper width.

This time I tried to "style" my <td> elements and... the result is
beyond description. I had to put some text in the cells to figure out what
happened to the table. Still shows nice in Mozilla & Galeon.

Sorry if this bug has already been reported (and if it's non-issue
for my improper use of style on <td>).

Cheers,

Serge Torres

LIP - Ens Lyon