Mismatched Tag Error......

From: Gibson, Ronald <RGibson@sjm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:44:01 -0700
To: "'www-amaya@w3.org'" <www-amaya@w3.org>
Win2K version:

Every once in a while I will get a mismatched tag error, and it has to do
with the <body> tag.

I don't know why but it will sometimes goes away. I just live with the error
until I change

something on my page, and the error goes away. It happened again so I
thought I would post this.

http://wave.prohosting.com/laffline/ <http://wave.prohosting.com/laffline/>

*** Errors/warnings in http://wave.prohosting.com/laffline/  line 541, char
2: mismatched tag

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged,
confidential or legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not a named
addressee, you are notified that you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the
sender and that doing so may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender via return e-mail and
delete it from your computer. Thank you. St. Jude Medical, Inc.