Bug report : system requires more virtual memory

From: Jerome Andrieux <j-andrieux@laposte.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 17:23:13 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hey,
I just installed amaya 8pre openGL for win just after some1 posted a
news on linuxfr.org.
As I'm interressed on SVG topic, I installed it, it was quick and
everything went fine.
But as I launched it I got warnings : "your system requires more virtual
memory" ... then the location bar and all th icons were greyish ...
I turned all the other app off and try to go to linuxfr.org .
It froze and gave no response to the system.
My work PC is an old P2 500 with 256M RAM + winXP.
I'll try it at home on my linux box as soon as I have a decent connection.
Nerf