Converting

From: Don Cooley <cooleydd@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:49:09 -0700
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

To All

I have a prostate cancer web site that I maintain form men with prostate
cancer.  It is all done free - no ads, etc.  I have paid all of its
expenses.  It is accessed by 90 countries around the world and around
50,000 hits a year.  It is the best there is on its subject.

I created it with an old program (Quick Site) and have maintained it
through the years with this program that went out of business long ago.
Yesterday I loss lot of the program connections but I still have the
files.

Will Amaya convert my present web site  (http://www.prostate-help.org)
of almost 400 pages and let me maintain it with Amaya.  Or is there an
easier way.

I would even be willing to pay someone to convert it (if it isn't too
expensive) and send it all to me.

     Don Cooley, (408) 268-6400, San Jose California
       Non commercial Prostate-Help 1,000,000 word web,
       join PHCa Discussion Groups, PHCa Forums, order
       your PHCa CD-ROM and Ask at AskPHP.  All at
       Prostate-Help Gateway http://www.prostate-help.net