Re: Digest Access Authentication probably broken

Henryk,

Thanks for your help. It helped me quickly find the bug and fix it. It's
commited on CVS now and will come out in the next release (hopefully
next week).

As the auth-int support wasn't complete, I disabled it for the time being,
until someone contributes that part of code or it becomes important to
have it.

-jose