Re: persistent amaya crash

From: Laurent Carcone <Laurent.Carcone@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 14:30:19 +0200
To: Daniel Weitzner <djweitzner@w3.org>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello Danny,

We don't have a Mac version of Amaya and the Linux and Windows versions don't
crash with those documents.
Do other Mas users (Charles, Carine,... ?) can test the same scenario with
Amaya 7.2 or later and give us more info about this bug (that occurs when
Amaya loads a style sheet, as mentionned in the crash log).

Thanks in advance

Laurent
-------