bugs 7.1

From: Jochem Heicke <JHL_GmbH@t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:46:29 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

After installing 7.1 LINUX version which at least started I can not help
but show my disappointment.

The editor display is garbled and does not show the last part of the
file after synchronising.

It seems that I totally misunderstand the use of <pre> tags now for years.

Mozilla changes newlines inside a <pre> block to <br />
Amaya inserts a newline after a <br /> on every save.

So most of my files became unusable and had to be edited with a text editor.

Also AMAYA forces a maximum lenght of line inside a pre tag to be about
60 chars and inserts a newline.

NOT FUNNY ANYMORE

It seems there are about 50 people left which are interested in a w3c -
conformant editor.

Jochem Heicke