Re: Windows Install -II-

Hi

To make some more use of the subject, I want to bring a usability issue
of the Windows install.
I've installed Amaya many times, since version 5 (?), in all the three
PCs I use.
Each and every time it asks me where do I want to put it, instead of
defaulting to the folder where the prior version is already installed.
My choice is always D:\amaya and I (almost) never forget to set it, but

It's customary for software upgrades to guess the program installation
directory from the former version's.
This leads more to the desired "forehead install". It means that the
user selects the proper icon, whams the keyboard with the forehead, and
the software installs properly. It's a hunorpus way to define a simple
installation.

Saludos
Juan Lanus
TECNOSOL