Re: Missing space

From: Jose Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 17:35:22 -0000
To: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <emmanuelle@sidar.org>, <www-amaya@w3.org>

> Hi José Carlos / Hola José Carlos
>
> I don't believe that that effect is a " bug ", simply, how sense has that
> the space is marked as <strong>?

If I type <strong>a b</strong> then I get a space between "a" and "b".
Why don't I get a space when I put a space just before </strong>?

> If you put the code in the following way you will obtain the wanted result:
> And I believe that that is the correct form of making it, because the space
> in any case will be something as important as to go marked as <strong>

I do not see why this form is more correct than the one that I have posted.
I also do not understand why do you say that, in your suggestion, the space
"will be something as important as to go marked as <strong>". Finally,
and the most important aspect of this, according to the HTML rules the
space should appear.

> IN SPANISH

Thanks, but I am portuguese.

Best regards