Re: Bug?: No Startup because of incorrect amaya.css (Amaya7.1 W98)

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:15:13 +0100
koenig.christoph@t-online.de (Christoph Koenig) wrote:

> When I test this in an style-element within a document header, amaya
> does not report any parsing error. So I assume it ist correct.
>
> The phenomenon is not restricted to the class "comment" and the
> paragraph-element. It does the same with
> ".peter li". If the style definition is in the style-element in the document
> header this works fine. If the style definintion is put in amaya.css  amaya
> does not start.

I made the same test on my Windows box and it does the same thing in both
cases.

> This means that calling amaya.exe does not do anything visible on the GUI.
> It does some HD-rumble the fist time but amaya is not present in the
> taskmonitor.

I suspect a trouble when downloading the file.
Could you check with a pure ftp application:
ftp ftp.w3.org

> I hope this description is comprehensible,

Yes it is but the phenomenon not.

Happy holiday season