Amaya 7.1-Howto with UNICODE

From: muanglao <muanglao@muanglao.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:59:02 -0500
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi There,

I have successfully install Amaya 7.1 on XP. I am trying to figure out
how to enter UNICODE characters, namely Lao, in the range of 0E80-0EFF.
I find that Amaya help wasn't clear on this. Anyone has started to work
on creating multi-language website, please do let me know. Thanks in
advance.

By the way, under 'Attributes-'Lang' and there was incorrect spelling
for Lao, it spelled as 'Laothian', which is supposedly be as either
'Lao' or 'Laotian'.

Thanks,

Sak