Re: Amaya Contest

Hello Brant,

Thanks for your remarks.

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 07:08:13PM -0500, Brant Langer Gurganus wrote:
> Is the copyright waiver something that needs sent in via snail mail and
> if so, to what address?

No, you only need to save the file, fill it up, and then include this file
in your submission. I added this info to the waiver.

> Do you realize that the XSL stylesheet
> reference on the sample page is bad which may also reflect a bug in
> Amaya.

Well, it wasn't a bug, because there is a comment on top of it telling
you where you can download it. It was done so that you could open the
local Amaya page without having to make a web request. I updated the
link as this page is on the server now.

I also fixed some broken links.

> Also, the sample page is not validating.

It's a problem with the validator and the Math entities.

> How WAI-friendly do you want?  Priority 1, 2, or 3?

Priority 1 is the minimum. I modified the CFP to say it.

-jose