Re: new document ---browse mode

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 10:17:44 -0500
"John Russell" <ve3ll@rac.ca> wrote:

> i sure hope the problem with
> File -- New Document -- Browse  bombing on
> Win 98 version is one of the fixes that will come this
> week.  This operation prevents me from prowling thru
> my local disk  looking at stuff.    //

I cannot reproduce that error on my Win 98 box.
Could you give me more information about the context:
- the initial path used ?
- if you made some edits before ?

Are you sure you removed all previous versions of Amaya
before installing that new one? I don't know why, but having still
previous versions installed could generate strange phenomena.