Red Hat 8.0 + Amaya 7.0

From: Joel Konkle-Parker <jjk3@msstate.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 22:54:55 -0600

I recently installed Amaya 7.0 via the RPM on its homepage, and when I
try to run it, I get the following output:

----------
$ amaya
libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.2
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.0.13
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
gdk_imlib ERROR: Cannot load image: /usr/share/Amaya/amaya/amaya.png
All fallbacks failed.
$ error ***

A quick check of my libpng version gives this:

$ rpm -q libpng
libpng-1.2.2-6
$

Any ideas?