Re: bug in amaya GTK 6.4/: Not saving annotations

Hello Michael,

Could you give me the URL of the file you were trying to annotate
(as well as what part of this file you were annotating).

Are you able to do other annotations or none at all?

Are the access rights in the annotations dir correctly?

Thanks!

-jose