something wrong in 6.4

From: Stefano Zanelli <stezane@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:34:29 +0200 (added by postmaster@virgilio.it)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello All!!!

I'm using Amaya 6.4 on a RH7.2 box. Something strange happens when I update a pagr with a long table
(see http://memebers.xoom.it/stz/2002-2003/seried.html.
I use the View->Source option to edit the file, then I save the job via Save. When I want to close the window, again I'm required to confirm Save-Don't Save-Cancel (or something like this). To leave the window I'm obliged to use Don't Save option. In File the option Save is active
even if I've saved the document.
Ciao. Stefano			-wmw-