Re: Edit / Transform... broken in Amaya 6.4

From: Laurent Carcone <Laurent.Carcone@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:27:45 +0200
To: BartolomeSintes@ono.com
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

> Hi,
>
> Is the Edit / Transform... menu completely broken in Amaya 6.4 for =
> Windows?
> The first time I select Edit / Transform... nothing happens, but the =
> following times I always get the following error message: (source: =
> TtaShowDialogue (1) Error 87:ERROR_INVALID_PARAMETER).
>
> Thanks for your great work,

Thanks for your reports (and for your encouragements)
There is actually a bug in the Transform menu of the last release for Windows.
This bug has been fixed in the CVS base. Until it is released, you can use the
few buttons of the toolbar or the Type menu to make transformations.

Concerning yours remaks about StyleSheet menu, some of them have been already
taken into account in the base version (wider window dialog, file type set to
CSS), but for unix platforms only.  I'll make them available for Windows also.

Regards,

Laurent Carcone