question about compiler in amaya

From: liem ching <liem_ching2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

hi...
i have some question about compiler in amaya,
it's about thot compiler.
1. Beside the page with title
   'Introduction to Amaya', i've read that each
   language (.s,.t,.p, and .a) is compiled using
   different compiler
   is't true that  compiler.dsw compile the .s,.t,
   .p and .a language and then generate the other
   code c in amaya?
2. I don't understand when the .s, .t, and .p use by
   the main program?
3. If we want to trace the source code, where's I
   start form? Is't true form editoraction.c or the
   other?
thank you very much..