Search for precedents

From: Aguido Horatio Davis <horatio@qpsf.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:25:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

G'day,

Is there anyone who has managed to build Amaya and/or libwww from CVS on Mac
OS X? Does anyone know how they did it? Fink apparently has packages for
Amaya 6.1-1 and libwww 5.3.2-4, but this is not helpful for me as:

a) I haven't installed Fink,
b) I want to hack on the code to customize it for my own purposes, and
c) I'm running OS X 10.2

If the answer is "no", then I'll have to do my development on Linux (which
builds wonderfully, thank you) and try to fix the things that break on Macs
as I learn how.

Cheers,

Horatio