Re: compile problem: No such dir as Xm

From: Yvon Thoraval <yvon.thoraval@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:04:30 +0200
To: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 10:51, Irene Vatton wrote:
> LessTif should provide same include files (it does if you get the
> development kit).
> You can also test to compile the GTK version.

are the openmotif/lesstif and GTK versions the "same" functionnaly speaking ?

the question is about SVG support : from amaya web site it is unclear to me if
-- or not -- svg support is better on openmotif version ?

I've tried to install amaya with the openmotif flag however i rais to the GTK
(default) ?