Re: (newbie) Recompile necessary?

Daniel,

Thanks alot but the reason i want Amaya to do this "tangle" step for me is that
i won't be compiling the source code: My output most of the time will be .php
files, which are interpreted (or JIT compiled, http://php.net has more info if
anyone's curious).  I should have mentioned that, sorry.

george