Amaya 5.2 bugs

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 23:38:45 -0500
To: www-amaya@w3.org

    *   HTML elements with multiple classes have only the final listed
      class's style rendered.
    * When classes are applied, the associated style is not immediately
      rendered.
    * If the save button is enabled and I change from edit mode to
      browse mode and back, the save button is no longer available, even
      if I continue to edit the document.
    * When style sheets are linked to XML-based files, the appropriate
      processing instruction should also be generated.
    * Dialog boxes are sometimes not long enough to hold the contained
      message.  This may be specific to 85dpi and other alternative dpi
      settings.

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
Senior, Perry Meridian High School