Title Bar Entries for Different View

From: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:02:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya@w3.org

I would like the title to be differentiated between views in Windows
(and other OSs if applicable).  For example, I currently have a new
document open and it is being shown in regular view and structure view.
 It is okay if the regular view just says "No title," but the structure
view should say "No title (Structure View)".  It would also be cool if a
different icon was used for different views, but that is not necessary.
 Also, is I am working on two new documents simultaneously, it would be
cool if Amaya automatically incremented the title so that the first one
is "No title" and the second is "No title 2."  An additional help would
be to start editor views with an asterisk and not asterisk for browser
views.

An implementation of the first suggestion would be greatly appreciated,
the rest are not necessary.  I have listed them in priority as far as I
am concerned.

--
Brant Langer Gurganus
There is no failure until you fail to keep trying.